What are you shopping for this x-mas?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
lcatino
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

What are you shopping for this x-mas?

Post by lcatino »

Just wondering what's on everyone's shopping lists. ^^

Me? I'm hoping Santa brings me a Wii, but I'm more likely to end up with coal. :P

Thankfully my niece & nephew want money, and my friends kids are asking for Webkins & High School Musical stuff, so they're easy...

Sisters getting macha & hubby wants video games.

I'm glad I don't have to shop for what's popular this year.

What about you guys?

What did you kids put on Santa's list? And What are you hoping to find under the tree?

:D

~ Beauty is everywhere. You just have to open your eyes. ~
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

Tim - red Nintendo DS, roadmaps, hotwheels cars that look like fire engines, flatbed truchs, ambulences, rather than race cars. Rugs or some other thing he can spread out that have a "road" theme. Tim really like cars right now.

Miko - Disney princess, dressup, headbands, pretend make-up, girly girly girly stuff. No idea where she gets this inclination.

Suzi - Toys appropriate for a 1 year old with lots of buttons to press, prefereably with a volume control.

Cam - *sigh* I would so love to get him a really nice transformer of gen 1 Optimus Prime or Megatron (not that I have any clue what that means, or what they look like ) or some new accessories for his BJD. Some other hair, and some clothes. Which is hard because he picked the shorty 22cm body.

Me - um .. nuthin. I'll be happy if I can afford to pay the bills and wash laundry after the holidays.
JuniorMintKiss
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by JuniorMintKiss »

So far:

My grandma = A custom made matte board she can frame that has flowers laser cut into it. I'm planning on "stealing" her pictures of my mom and framing them, since my mom passed away 11 years ago. Her daughter was her world and I think it would be nice to have the pictures properly displayed.

Husband = All three PotC movies <---- he's a pirate freak.

My dad = West Side Story DVD; he LOVES that movie. Hehehe...

My brother-in-law = a box of Altoids (inside joke about that one).

TBC!
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

aaah... i bought myself clothes... for xmas.. haha @_@ mm black Friday.

For my little brother? World of warcraft stuff... I got him a shirt and some card deck sleeves with the horde symbol on them.

Females in the family? Bath and Body Works stuff... because I went crazy in that store on black friday (got a cute penguin candle out of it for myself as well... @_@).

Dad? A DVD with money in it...

Mom - She is a female.. see above @_@

Nephew?? Star Wars animated movie...

I also have a half sister & her clan coming in to town.Im one of those "you never talk to me so why should I buy you a gift" type people but she just had a baby and I love shopping for baby clothes. LOL Also bought her other little munchkin a cool train set.

yeah... I actually got 90% of my shopping done. Not sure what to get the BF though. I bought him a World of Warcraft shirt though... I need something alot cooler though... ack. He is so hard to buy for! O_O
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Well, honestly, I'm about 90% done with all my shopping. I'm a big bargain fan, and while every year I tell myself I will never wake up at 3 am to go shopping on Black Friday, every year I find myself in Walmart, standing with everyone else who said the same thing.

So far, I have -

Mom - Sports bras, a 10x10 corningware pot and some plushie fuzzy socks.

Dad - Three flannel shirts and some 60% dark chocolate bars(Dad thinks the 70% are too rich).

Dog - Squeeky toy numba 4.

**What can I say - my parents are very practical people who don't like it when people spend money on them**

Me - An Oscar the Grouch shirt('I wear this shirt when I'm grouchy'), a sketch set and a cel. This way I get what I want. Thanks Santa!

Fiance - Since he's a big penguin fan, he's getting a Pokemon Center Piplup doll, a Madagascar DVD set with a Skipper Penguin doll and a new TV to watch that on.

FILs(Future In Laws) - Parents are getting a gift certificate to Bancheros, a local Italian restaurant and Sister is getting a gift certificate to the Cheesecake Factory.
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

cutiebunny wrote:some plushie fuzzy socks
you = WIN
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

my mom likes this perfume ill probably get her ("rapture" by victorias secret)

my grandma, probably give her some money. she's always giving us money and she's always flat broke so i figured it was my turn to be broke and hers to have some moo laa for a change. :D

and aside from some friends at work (which im just going to be able to give them only cards and a candy attached b/c of the money situation) and my best friend (whom ill give a gift card) thats it.

me, ive been naughty buying cels all year :dgrin (when i should have saved) so santa will have to pass my by this time. :O
but i have my cels so im happy. :wink:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Tell me more about your mother.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

she is seriously the best mother of all time!!!! :D

'nuff said!
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Well as long as I have plans to fly everyone out to Hawaii, I think I'm mostly off the hook for presents.

My sister wants a pink Nintendo DS though so I'm looking for any kind of deal on that. Both my brothers are adults and they don't get me anything so I don't get them anything.
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

Well nobody in my family gave me any ideas of what they wanted besides my brother's wife... and I can't find what she wants for the life of me.

SO... if anyone out there knows where to buy the care bear beanies that are in bunny suits (not the ones w/the ears, but full suits) that are in good condition to give to a collector... please let me know. =S
Cordelia

Post by Cordelia »

My colleagues and I exchange gifts every yr...the budget per person is low...think I'm gona stick to food items such as chocolates/candy/ biscuits.

Not sure what to get for family and frens either...maybe some cute socks, clothes, beauty products?

Video games for bf sounds like a gd idea....or (another) soccer jersey.
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

HotIce wrote:Well nobody in my family gave me any ideas of what they wanted besides my brother's wife... and I can't find what she wants for the life of me.

SO... if anyone out there knows where to buy the care bear beanies that are in bunny suits (not the ones w/the ears, but full suits) that are in good condition to give to a collector... please let me know. =S
sent PM
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

I'm going to kill somebody at wal-mart, and get some gift cards :D
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Mappi
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Mappi »

My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas so, I'm not getting anything for them. I got a Monster handphone pouch for my penpal though. I'm hoping for a Wacom tablet myself. :D