No one claimed Sakura, so she's up for sale!

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

No one claimed Sakura, so she's up for sale!

Post by Priss-chan »

You may recall in another thread I mentioned that I got a lovely CCS cel along with my BGC cels. I inquired if anyone was missing one, and I even e-mailed my deputy (who didn't answer). I'm not a big CCS fan, so I've decided she would be better off with someone who can better appreciate her and her jester costume ^_^

http://prisschan.rubberslug.com/gallery ... mID=220534

I'm willing to take offers, so toss one out there for me! :o
Kata
Sakabatō Sheath

Re: No one claimed Sakura, so she's up for sale!

Post by Kata »

Priss-chan wrote:You may recall in another thread I mentioned that I got a lovely CCS cel along with my BGC cels. I inquired if anyone was missing one, and I even e-mailed my deputy (who didn't answer). I'm not a big CCS fan, so I've decided she would be better off with someone who can better appreciate her and her jester costume ^_^

http://prisschan.rubberslug.com/gallery ... mID=220534

I'm willing to take offers, so toss one out there for me! :o
I would try to contact the deputy service until they reply. Maybe your e-mail never made it to them?!? I would try different ways to contact the deputy until I get an answer, because what is if the person that is the actual "owner" is looking for it and now you selling it. :(

Did you make a "special" thread just to find the owner here on beta? Or maybe on RS have a update with a special section to find the owner. I would confirm though with the deputy first, because anybody can claim it.
Only section I found a thread with was with your own update here and you had that CCS cel within your own update posted:
http://www.anime-beta.com/phpBB/viewtop ... sc&start=0

Only reason I'm saying this is because one of my items I won beginning of the year never made it to me and the deputy can't find it in their stock and they might accidently sent it to somebody else who probably thought that it was a freebie.
I would try first to find out from the deputy if they know before selling it off.
Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

It was just odd because I e-mailed him asking about it, complete with a link to my RS page, but he never replied. he DID reply to me making a request to bid on a cel a couple days later though =P

Alright, I shall try once more to see if anyone here recognizes it.
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

Kata is absolutely right. That cel belongs to someone.
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

I second Kata. I've had two items never make it to me, and by sheer luck coming to this board and someone posting it, I was able to be reunited with the items I've purchased. I did receive a "freebie" one time and let my deputy service know. Upon receipt, the item did belong to someone who paid for it, so I shipped it back, free of charge, and the item is now residing in the proper hands. I'd try to do all I can and keep at it until someone claims it.

There's nothing like winning a cel only to find out that it was "lost." If it were not for those kind souls coming to Anime-beta and saying "hey! these arrived with my items, please let me know if it is yours and what the auction ID number is." I would have not gotten the cels I paid for back.

Hope the original owner comes around and sees this thread, so they may be united with their purchase. :)
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

Okey dokey, thanks, I'll try one more time ^_^
Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

I would try contacting your deputy right away. There probably just busy so you should get a reply soon!!! :)

I'm SORRY selling an item that is NOT really yours I CAN'T agree with that >_<

Good Luck on finding the owner!!! :wink:
Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

I said in the post I made in the YJ forum I was gonna put this on hold :l Don't yell at meeee.

I guess I could put "YJ no seruga ni tsuite no shitsumon" (Question regarding a cel on YJ) in the subject line and see if that elicits a response =P He doesn't have the best command of English, which may be why he never replied to my other e-mail.
genomexec
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by genomexec »

Priss-chan wrote:I said in the post I made in the YJ forum I was gonna put this on hold :l Don't yell at meeee.

I guess I could put "YJ no seruga ni tsuite no shitsumon" (Question regarding a cel on YJ) in the subject line and see if that elicits a response =P He doesn't have the best command of English, which may be why he never replied to my other e-mail.
This is really off topic...

Amanda, I didn't know you spoke Japanese. You know there's a translator opening at AnimEigo...
Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

Hehe, I majored in it :)

Only thing is, I'm sure AnimEigo is looking for someone who passed 1-kyuu of the JLPT. I can't even pass 2-kyuu :O I am trying to get into grad school though!
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

Just watch out, anyone can say that it's theirs, so just keep the price that is on the cel to yourself, so you know who says the truth

Good luck finding the owner!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I would think it's possible that it was thrown in as an extra. Back when I used another deputy I would occasionally get extra goodies/cels when my stuff came in. Surprinsingly quite a few from CCS.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Yeah, it looks like it could be a freebie cel. I had a deputy that used to give me freebies in every package. Sometimes I get them from wonderful collectors that I've bought something from too. :wink: Of course, I do always check with them to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

Congrats! :)

(And yes, I believe in returning the favors. I too will sometimes give out freebies.)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

Based on the price sticker on the thing, that'd be a little pricey to be a freebie ^_^; (Per everyone's advice I'm not giving out that price)

Shot off an e-mail to Toru last night (in Japanese), and naturally he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I hope he does soon; if someone IS missing her, I want to make sure she gets back to her proper owner!