Cels & CG series art for sale- BGC, Xenosaga, Street Fig

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
Sylia
Juuyaku - Executive

Cels & CG series art for sale- BGC, Xenosaga, Street Fig

Post by Sylia »

Update: Various things sold. All the Bubblegum Crisis cels but one are sold. The Ghost Sweeper cel is sold. Still lots of other cels for sale and a few new things to be added. Thanks!

Hi! I've created a new sales page where you will find over 25 cel and sketch related items for sale.

Link: http://www.neomythos.com/cels/cel-list.php

Series include:

-Xenosaga the Animation
-Bubblegum Crisis, Crash and Tokyo 2040
-Street Fighter IIV, Alpha and cartoon series
-Boogiepop Phantom
-Dangaioh
-Blue Sonnet
-Ghost Sweeper Mikami
-Crimson Wolf
-Dilbert

...Plus a handful of freebies available to whoever wants them ^.<.

I have an "other items for sale" page coming soon as well, but there's a lot of stuff to sort through and it's still in progress right now.. I'll post another announcement when it's done, though. In the meantime I'll probably be ebaying a few of those items and may decide to do the same with a few of the cels on the page as well.

Some items that may be of interest include:
-Sailor Moon and Uranus plushies
-SD Gundam plastic model kits
-Lara Croft figures, mini resin figurines and magazines lot
-Street Fighter character merchandise lots: Blanka, Bison, Ryu, Ken, Akuma and more... (the Ryu and Ken lot is absolutely massive... and I just found a whole box of other Ryus and Kens I'd forgotten about the other night o.o)
-Fatal Fury, Darkstalkers, Samurai Spirits and KOF characters

I have a large amount of great rare collectibles that I'm parting with over the course of the year, so if you have a certain character you're into or you're looking for something particular don't hesitate to contact me! I can be PM'd about it or reached at the following e-mail address: "ordering(at)neomythos(dot)com".

Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions![/i]
Vortex

Re: Cels & CG series art for sale- BGC, Xenosaga, Street Fig

Post by Vortex »

Hello there!

I would be most interested in seeing what you have available for Darkstalkers cels!
I see it's been over a year, but I figured I would ask anyway. I sent you an email as well.

Cheers!
:cheers