Happy Birthday, Drakonia!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Happy Birthday, Drakonia!

Post by RalphVboy »

:bday Drakonia :bday ! I hope your day is filled with tons of fun, cake and presents. Enjoy your weekend ^_^

- RalphVBoy
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKONIA!!!

Image Image Image

Kristy was the first person who ever gave me feedback on my RS gallery, and has been a model for collecting and displaying ever since. Thanks for being in the Beta community and for staying you!

S
Cordelia
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Cordelia »

Omedetou! A bday on a weekend is always great :elephant
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Happy Birthday Drakonia!!

:yay :multi :wave: :multi :yay
confusedmoogle
Anime Geek

Post by confusedmoogle »

Its a birthday party!!!

And I'm invited... (Hopefully)

:bny :multi :bday :multi

Many happy returns.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Happy Birthday, Kristy!!!!

:bday :jump :yay :dban :bny :dban :yay :jump :bday

'roll
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY!!!!

:bny :bny :bday :bny :bny
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

I've been out-bunnied. :?

:P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Where were you out-bunnied?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Drakonia
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Drakonia »

Thanks to all for the well wishes! :bow2:

My home computer kicked the bucket on my birthday due to a Windows problem otherwise I could have replied sooner to this thread. /sry (It’s all a conspiracy to make me buy Windows Vista, I tell you.) However, I still had my older laptop so I just needed to upgrade and install a Wireless PC Card this weekend to improve its range and efficiency. So far, it’s working out pretty well. However, I probably won’t be scanning or updating anything new for awhile, but, then again, I don’t update that often anyway as I pretty much like lurking in the background. :evilblk

It was an interesting birthday to say the least as the family celebration started at 10:00 PM mainly because this was the only time all the members were able to attend. It was definitely worth the wait though as I opted for an ice cream cake…..although an avalanche cake would be a better name for that piece of culinary genius. I had the greatest time watching the frosting erode down the sides as my mom tried to keep it in one piece similar to one of those old “I Love Lucy” episodes. While my dad voiced encouragement from the sidelines, my sister was rushing around the house trying to find a camera to record the event for posterity. It was truly memorable. Unfortunately, none of us were brave enough to add the candles. :deek

Speaking of bravery, normally I send out detailed e-mails to well wishers, but I thought that since its been an usual week that I might do something usual by saying my thanks instead via the thread, so here goes:

Many kudos go to Klet, Aernath, and Confusedmoogle for the outstanding birthday bunny wishes. Somehow, it just wouldn’t be a real birthday thread without the puffball wagging bunny dance. :bny

I’m sure that Cloud would agree with that statement, although the elephant dance from Cordelia also added a bit of zing to the occasion. :elephant

Many thanks for the warm fuzzies, Syan. I’m happy that the Hotohori bid war hasn’t left any visible scars as we both know how much he prefers living at your establishment. :vict

ACK, Sensei! You’re not allowed to make me blush. :emb I wish that I could be on-line more, but I have this tendency (*cough* compulsive nature) to overload my schedule even when I have time off. I haven’t forgotten any of the collectors that I’ve conversed with, nor would I ever forget one of the best CLAMP collectors (and college professors) in the world.

Finally, thanks so much for starting this thread Ralph! I actually did receive some very unusual and amusing gifts this year. I’m sure that your good wishes helped immensely.

And many thanks to all those other collectors out there (you know who you are) for making this an eventful and fun-filled year.
:yourock:
Last edited by Drakonia on Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Oh. Some of them could be though.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Happy Birthday, Kristy!!!! :bday :yay :yay :bny :bny :bny

Sorry I'm late X|
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

I'm terribly late with my birthday wishes. Hope your special day was a blast, you truly deserve it. :wink:

"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
minigt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by minigt »

Albeit a little late - :bday
Are you ready now....to witness a power not seen for thousands of years!
http://genkidama.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Drakonia
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Drakonia »

Don't worry about the lateness, guys and gals. :hippy

If my sister didn't start teasing me a week prior to the illustrious event, then I probably would have forgotten it too! X|

(All hail to the early onset of Alzheimer's and/or mid-life selective memory loss.) :yay

It's just nice to know that I'm not that much of a cel phantom anymore. :suga:

Best, ~K