22%
The old colors were bettter.
No votes

Total votes: 9

Linwe
Kishin - Fierce God

Changed the look of my website

Post by Linwe »

Hello everyone! I changed the look of my website, the layout is the same but the colors are a lot different and the "default" picture is different too, I'm now using Sailor Neptune as my mascot. Take a look and let me know what you think! I also made buttons, isn't it cute? :laugh

http://www.two-for-neptune.com

British, you see, useless. I cannot get the equipment.
Juunana_Gou
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Juunana_Gou »

[glow=#0900ff]Blue blue blue blue! Keep it blue! Never change it from Blue! make everything on your site blue!!!! :D :D [/glow]
(Juunana Gou likes blue too much)
I really like it, its a nice improvement from the old one, Great site all around, me likey!! :D
"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, With a bullet called life, yeah called life,
You know that every time I try to go Where I really want to be, It's already where I am, Cause I'm already there."
Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

I am not a big fan of blue but you have created your site very stylish with blue, so not so bad. :wink:
*Coming soon... It all starts... again!*
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

Yeah, that blue looks good. Works better than a pure blue would, or a navy blue, or a light blue. :D
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

I like the blue as well....very nice looking :o
your site is very cool 8) urdnoda....this was my first time seeing
it X| hehe oasis, "I don't believe anybody feel's the way I do about
you now"....what's that song wonderwall or something...ahh well maybe
am thinking of someone else...any how the site is lookin good :D
Linwe
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Linwe »

I'm so glad you guys like it!!!! :yay I've worked very hard.

Govogeta - "I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now", yep, that's Wonderwall, Oasis' biggest song in the US :wink:
Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

I love blue, so to me it looks great! :D
ImageImage
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

I like the blue as well ... but unfortunately I don't visit your site very frequently. =/ I have my resolution set at 800x600 and your page doesn't load properly at that setting.. :l

Sorry for the slightly negative comment - the one time I changed the setting so I *could* view it, it looked great. I just don't like to have to swap back and forth. :?

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Linwe
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Linwe »

SaiyanWolf-

I used to have my computer at 800x600 and I would have to scroll sideways and change it to 1024x768 a lot, so then one day I just left it bigger, it was weird at first but now a really like the bigger area.

So, yeah, I know the site doesn't load correctly at 800x600, you should just leave it larger like I did :P I'm just kidding. That's not a negative comment, and I'm planning on making a mirror of it at the smaller setting, but first I want to get all the content and everything up and working. Plus, I'm not very html-savvy, I rely on the help of FrontPage a lot, so getting the frames to adjust correctly at a smaller size is a chore I'm not looking forward to. *sigh* A webmaster's work is never done, even when it's done. lol. :)
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

*sigh* A webmaster's work is never done, even when it's done.
That's especially true when you're building a webpage for someone else. :P
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

hehe, heya urd. Thanks for not taking any offense at my comment. ;)

I actually have really tried using the 1078x768 setting, but it seriously gives me migraines. o_O I don't have the most fantastic eyesight to begin with (borderline for passing the vision test for drivers liscence.. hehee ^^;; ) so the font it too small. :/ If I increase the default font settings on the web browser it tends to throw everything off on the look of most websites ... so I just leave it at 800x600. :?

Maybe I should get a pair of basic reading glasses to wear at the computer to reduce eyestrain and change the setting.. lol. ;) Doubtful, but maybe.. we'll see. :)

Please do post if you ever are able to set up a page for those of us stuck using smaller resolution. I do love seeing your cels, and would definately visit more. =>

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

Very nice! I have my monitor set to hi-res/millions of colors, so everything works and looks just fine.
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!