Alert: Color Copiers Being Used in Production Art

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
backlotanimation
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by backlotanimation »

RoboFlonne wrote:I'm not good at drawing! /wah

But those gloves would be great for drawing! I hadn't thought of that! I've always seen people use an easel just to force them not to touch the lines!

You sure know alot! Love your gallery! Glad that you have more time now to post here! :vict
backlotanimation wrote:
RoboFlonne wrote:I love those thin white cotton gloves!
Yea those gloves are nice,But if you buy a pair wash them a few times to soften the cotton first,new ones can be kind of stiff and scratchy and after you wash them you can feel the cel/drawing easyer do to the softness.

Get two pair and you can cut the first two fingers and thumb off the glove at the knuckle on one pair,This lets you rest your palm on your work or a cel so you don't get hand oils on your art, but leaves your fingers open to work with small stuff or just for more feel in the brush or pencil.
Those that draw with pencils this type of cut glove will help keep you from smudging your lines as you draw other items on your page.

Try them out,Some like them some do not.I use them sometimes they come in handy and are good to have around.

Roy 8)

Alot of painters use a wooden dowel about the size of a pencil and they put a pencil eraser on the end so it does not slip,This used so they can paint over the top of fresh paint and not touch the paint with there hand or arm.
How they use it is they put the long dowel in there left hand and point the dowel to the right of the artwork and let it rest on the edge or right on dry paint,and the other end of the dowel runs up under there left arm for support, Then you can rest your right hand on the dowel above your work to steady it and to keep it off the artwork.
ADDED: If you happen to be left handed just reverse the holding order of the dowel.:)
This item has a name but for the life of me I can not think of it right now.

Try that one it may help you not touch the artwork on big drawings if you need it.

Roy
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

this might be a stupid question but i'll ask anyway.

are they only doing photocopies for this studio, only certain other studios, or mainly all?
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

I've gotten COLORED photocopies for DearS, gunXsword, Simoun, and Demonbane so far!

Colored Photocopiers are really inexpensive these days! /ok

So alot of studios use them!