You know what ticks me off....

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
Caroline
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Caroline »

blueheaven wrote:
NFSATMUSCAAOMAHFWOCMTWT

NOT FOR SALE AT THIS MOMENT UNLESS SOMEONE COMES ALONG AND OFFERS ME A HUGE FRIGGIN WAD OF CASH. MAYBE THEN WE'LL TALK.
haha...

i don't place NFS tags on my cels, and i've never sold a "huge wishlist" cel either. i *have* on occassion told people that i would never sell this cel or that cel. but honestly, i can't remember all of the people in the past years that have made offers on my cels. i'm sure most people agree. i never take it personally when i see a cel that i desperately wanted go to someone else suddenly. it's safer to keep in touch and pester (nicely...) :D
purplewiz
Anime Geek

Post by purplewiz »

I have a standard statement on my gallery that I'm not taking unsolicited offers, and that's true for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that my cels that are not on my for sale page are all in boxes and I don't have time to go searching through them right now.

I've only once sold a cel that I was originally intending to keep, and it was because it was the one cel I was pestered about the most. It got to the point where I couldn't look at it without thinking about how annoying it was getting to be, so I finally sold it.

Funny thing is that last I heard it's up for sale again. No regrets on my part, it's not my problem any more.

If you are making unsolicited offers on cels that are technically ANFS, just remember that money talks.
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Every time I see this thread, I'm tempted to respond "People who start
thread with titles that give no clue as to what the thread is about?". :D

I haven't had any problems with people inquiring about my cels. The few
times that I have, it hasn't led to anything as we couldn't work anything out.
I also don't go around making offers on cels, so labels don't bother me. If it
comes up for sale, I'll consider it then.
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

mightymask wrote:Generally what I'll do when I've got a sweet cel/sketch, is I'll wait for some offers to come in. As each e-mail is received, I'll pleasure myself as I'm reading it. I'll then write a reply rejecting the offer after which I'll pleasure myself again (before I send it, then again after). Once I feel enough time has gone by and I've received enough offers, I'll pop on an ANFS (Absolutely not for sale) in big letters over the description. Once that's done, I'll pleasure myself one more time and as I'm climaxing I'll shout 'Absolutely not for sale!!!'. Then if I get someone to offer me a grand, I'll generally give it to them. Then I'll pleasure myself. But only after it's in the mail and I've sent the confirmation e-mail.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
*takes notes*

"But only after it's in the mail" Oooo! The torture of the wait! 8O
"and I've sent the confirmation e-mail" :jaw You're massochistic!!!
...kewl. :bny :wink:

:P :P :P :P
I'm going to laugh about this for days! Thanks!!! :D