In Honor of Boxing Day (Dec. 26), show me...

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
Princess Nadia
Kamisama - God

Post by Princess Nadia »

sensei wrote:
Princess Nadia wrote:My newest piece fits the bill nicely!
Congratulations! That is a great (and somewhat sexy) image, and the description of how you found it (and what it was used for) makes for a great Christmas addition!

:D :D :D Thanks, sensei!!! That comment just made my new year!!!!
"Don't forget to try in mind"

"Everybody likes that Michigan Rag"
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Keropi wrote:Let's see...

I have a baseball bat, but he's defending not attacking:
Then I have a bowling bowl dropped on Rentarou's stomach while he was sleeping:
Thanks, Keropi. I guess an object doesn't need to be longer than it's wide to be a blunt instrument!
samiamew wrote:Here's my contribution to the festivities
Thank you! Inuyasha was a great action series, and I really appreciate the notes that let you know what's going on between IY and Kouga.
ippojoe wrote:Too many Hajime no Ippo cels to choose from, lol. So Kuro is the chosen one.
Oh, that's a funny one! And the entire "Boxing Cels" gallery of yours is well worth visiting. I personally despise "The Legend of The Moby Dick" (which always sounds like an anime about a STD pandemic) but I have to admit that the art is really nice, and your boxing Captain Ahabs would make even Herman M. smile.

GuyvarIII wrote:And continuing with the socking theme, here’s some fist to the face action from the Deprive segment of Robot Carnival
Thanks again, Chris. Your gallery is certainly rich on this visually lovely show.

And a Happy New Year to all, hoping that, in boxing as in other areas of life, it's far more blessed to give than to receive.
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I was out of town for this and just found it, so here is my contribution:

http://glorff.rubberslug.com/gallery/in ... emID=67531
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.