I'm kinda miffed about a missing gallery

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

Sheesh talk about a bad penny, now that you mention his name I remeber this guy emailed me a couple of times some time ago through RS trying to get me to trade some of my best cels for some that would not exactly make a fair trade. When I turned him down the first time (politely) I didn't hear back for a while, then he emailed me again with the same cels for trade under a differant name and he had the cheek to try and make out that he wasn't the same person when I queried him on it! :x
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

This SOB has been trying to get me to sell some of my higher-end YYH cels to him at discount because he "has a budget and he can only afford so much". :? I guess he thinks he should get the cels cheap because he really really wants them. :roll:

Big Thank-you to Kujaku, you just saved me some aggro. I had a stem floating straight up and down in my tea today, so it has been my lucky day! :)
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

birdie wrote: I guess he thinks he should get the cels cheap because he really really wants them. :roll:
Haha! I WISH it worked that way! Whoever wants the cels the most gets them. :wink:
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Actually, I had heard somewhere that suisui was Michael Yung's girlfriend. :? I've also heard some other nasty things that he's done, but considering they are not my own experience and I have no way of verifying if they actually happened, I'd rather not throw it into the mix.
siusiu
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by siusiu »

if birdie remember in 06 when i purchase panda of you -
http://littlepain.rubberslug.com/galler ... mID=185220

you should remember mike and i were in a close relationship, I had to get jay22098 to help me pay you since i dont have my own paypal nor ebay & you werent willing to deal with mike, end of the day you shipped the parcel to my address 26 orchid street correct ?

I dont mind not being part of beta or rs, let the admins know, just wanna make things clear for one last time, i am who i am. It isnt that uncommon for lovers to share ebay/paypal account specially being beneficial to build up scores, in fact we use to live together, it has been sometime now, rather not get in depth about my past relationship.

coincidence is indeed a fact with our relation, but like i said believe in what you want, if the community is uncomfortable with my existence, then take any sort of respectful action.

i wont be responding to this thread anymore as Ive already briefly made myself clear.

(btw 'rozendeath aka majinbrian', quit pestering me with alternative email.)
Nene
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Nene »

I was waiting for siusiu/littlepain to have her say before I responded since it absolutely amazed me how quick everyone was to judge. Maybe it's just because I've spoken to her alot more than most people here that makes me more certain she is who she says she is. When I first read Kujaku's post, I immediately went back to Midori's site to look over the black list again.

For me, this stuck out like a sore thumb: "E-mail; sue_loves_mikey@hotmail.com"

Maybe it's just me but wouldn't it be obvious from that to think that there might be some kind of relationship going on or that had previously gone on? I'm guessing the theory came about when someone linked Michael's and Siusiu's addresses, which when you're a couple, seems normal to me.

Basically, there's a case for the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't going to post since I know going against the grain stirs things up here but it had to be said.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Perhaps. Interesting explanation. What did you talk about?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

I never once believed that suisui was Michael, however,
she still sold the cels and genga that Michael had stolen
from Midori to someone here on Beta, knowing full well
that they were stolen. She also would take images off
Midori's site and show them to people who did not know
about the site and act as if she already owned them and
sold them for twice to three times what they were listed
for. This is the same thing that Michael was doing, and this
just happened a few months ago. :roll: If you are an honest
person, who really cares about this community, then you
share the website with fellow collectors. You don't try and
profit from them. :?

This is just my two cents - for what its worth. :roll:
Kujaku

Post by Kujaku »

siusiu wrote:if birdie remember in 06 when i purchase panda of you -
http://littlepain.rubberslug.com/galler ... mID=185220

you should remember mike and i were in a close relationship, I had to get jay22098 to help me pay you since i dont have my own paypal nor ebay & you werent willing to deal with mike, end of the day you shipped the parcel to my address 26 orchid street correct ?

I dont mind not being part of beta or rs, let the admins know, just wanna make things clear for one last time, i am who i am. It isnt that uncommon for lovers to share ebay/paypal account specially being beneficial to build up scores, in fact we use to live together, it has been sometime now, rather not get in depth about my past relationship.

coincidence is indeed a fact with our relation, but like i said believe in what you want, if the community is uncomfortable with my existence, then take any sort of respectful action.

i wont be responding to this thread anymore as Ive already briefly made myself clear.

(btw 'rozendeath aka majinbrian', quit pestering me with alternative email.)

So you're saying that you and Michael are no longer together, then it must have been pretty recent. Last month, in February 08' the Ebay account little.pain bought some sketches off of Ebay. The Paypal account used was addressed to Michael, who's address corresponds to the address on Midori's blacklist and the sketches were placed on your rubberslug account less than 2 weeks ago. He must really trust you, to still let you use his paypal account, and have your winnings sent to his address, if you are no longer together.

Nene, when my friend sent me the email warning, I didn't jump the gun. The first thing I did was email everyone that I knew who could help, because even though I trusted my friend, I wanted more information before posting. Yes, I thought that siusiu was Michael. I wasn't using information that was a year ago, it was information that wasn't even a month old. The Ebay account and Paypal account used was in Michael's name and placed on siusiu's rubberslug gallery.

Plus, as Nida said, she knew she was selling stolen goods and trying to sell goods that wasn't in her possession yet from Midori's website, makes it really hard for me to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Thank you for your permission.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Gonzai wrote:I never once believed that suisui was Michael, however,
she still sold the cels and genga that Michael had stolen
from Midori to someone here on Beta, knowing full well
that they were stolen. She also would take images off
Midori's site and show them to people who did not know
about the site and act as if she already owned them and
sold them for twice to three times what they were listed
for. This is the same thing that Michael was doing, and this
just happened a few months ago. :roll: If you are an honest
person, who really cares about this community, then you
share the website with fellow collectors.
This is exactly the nasty business that I was talking about. I know that at least one of the parties on the receiving end of this rotten deal has now been able to get in contact with Midori directly, and so is no longer paying the huge markups.
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

siusiu wrote: if the community is uncomfortable with my existence, then take any sort of respectful action.
We're uncomfortable with you selling stolen cels... Not with your existence... Please send the money you got for the stolen cels to Midori! Image
kizu

Post by kizu »

Goodness... I'm glad I read this thread. :?
My Cel & Sketch Gallery: http://hajimenokizu.com