Wishlist item on YJ, can someone help me bid? (Or advice?)

Auctions on Yahoo Japan
hyaku1
Otaku - Fanatic

Wishlist item on YJ, can someone help me bid? (Or advice?)

Post by hyaku1 »

Theres a major wishlist item I have wanted forever and A day on Yahoo Japan right now. What I would like to do is wait until the last moment and then put in a huge max bid (assuming I was using a deputy or something where I could use a max bid) but, the problem is I don't have enough of a deposit to put in the sort of bid that will win it for me. It's making my heart ache to think that I can't even put in a decent try for this cel.
What should I do? I think it has a few days left to go but, not enough time to put a deposit down on a deputy (I don't have paypal or a credit card, I use good old fashioned moneyorders).
The seller does ship internationally though. So, if anyone has their own YJ acount or a high deposit with a deputy maybe they could bid for me?
I swear to God I'm trustworthy, my ebay acount name is the same as on here so you can see all the good transactions I've had if that helps at all.
If no one feels that they know me well enough or whatever to do this, I completely understand and I can't blame you for it.
But, if you do have any advice about what you would do in my situation it would be more then welcome!

Thanks to everyone who even read this. :love: Love ya.
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by KT »

You could use Anime Dep: http://www.animedep.jp/

If you were to use him, then I would email your bid request right away so you could make sure he gets it before the auction ends. Though if you are able to find someone to bid for you that is good too :)
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Errr...how much money are we talking about here? I don't mind using my account for other people, but should something go wrong I'd rather not have to either shell out a ton of money or take a negative feedback. PM me, or e-mail reithejelly[at]gmail.com