Long overdue update

Show off your stuff!
Danny-Inu
Eiyuu - Hero

Long overdue update

Post by Danny-Inu »

Hello all,

I've updated with new cels from Darkstalkers including one really awesome Aulbath cel and some other new tidbits. Enjoy! ^^

Also going back to my old pics and rescanning them giving them much better images.
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Wah, I love the Secret of Nimh!! :love: :love: :love:

I don't know Darkstalkers, but they all are nice shots! Especially the Aulbath and Morrigan. :)
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

I love the new Darkstalkers cels!! I'm really happy to know where I can go to visit that gorgeous Morrigan, so be sure to leave an empty chair for me in that part of your gallery. :wink:

Congrats on a fantastic update!!
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Belldandy
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Belldandy »

Those are beautiful Darkstalker cels! Congrats!
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

ohh i like the mr brisby storyboard! very nice darkstalker cels too - esp morrigan
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

You have some gorgeous Darkstalkers cels :love: Congratulations on continuing to expand on your already fantastic gallery. :wink:
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Vortex

Re: Long overdue update

Post by Vortex »

:bow I have been in awe at your Darkstalkers gallery for a couple of years now.

Rikuo/Aulbath is my number 1 most desired character, followed by Talbain. No offense, but the comments on your Talbain cel... KILL ME! You waited a whole 6 months to find a cel that incredible of such a rare and desired character??!?? Well, I am constantly on the look out... and have been for over two years! I have seen almost zero new Darkstalkers cels pop up for sale on any of the half dozen or so decent cel shops, or on ebay... in those two years! :x

I have NEVER once seen a Rikuo cel come up anywhere for sale... and only one Talbain which was up on Anime-Link for about a month, but I missed it... :cry:

I did see that some lucky person won an UBER RARE Sasquatch cel on ebay in 2007. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/a ... warriors-1
Sasquatch was in the anime less than any other character, so he is the most rare! And what a cel it was! I am so jealous!

I did just buy three pretty decent cels from Madoka Japan though. 1 of Bishamon, 1 of Anakaris, and 1 of Bishamon fighting Donovan. Good stuff! :bounce

Maybe one day I'll get lucky and find a Talbain or a Rikuo cel! Oh I hope, I hope, I hope... :love:
Danny-Inu
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Danny-Inu »

Thanks for the comment. :)
Actually, I've gotten word from a cel dealer about the Talbain cel. After emailing and waiting for 6 months was it then available for sale. Not sure why it took so long, but it made it just that much sweeter when it came in.

I hope you luck on your cel hunts! Good Darkstalker cels are so hard to locate these days... :)
Vortex

Post by Vortex »

Oh I see... so you have dealers that specifically hunt for you.
If you don't mind, how much did you pay for that Talbain?
The one I saw on Anime-Link wasn't as nice as yours (though still awesome) and it was $100.
Of course Anime-Link is by far the most pricey of all the dealer sites.

I was absolutely going to order it, but it was only listed for about a month.
Other Darkstalker cels just sit there for years and no one touches them.
Clearly NOT Talbain ones though... X|